We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors’ information when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information. When your information is collected we will tell you the purposes for which such information will be used. We will also tell you where the provision of information is mandatory or optional.
We may use this information in the following ways to provide our service(s) to you as a user of our sites to enhance your user experience, to ensure that content from our sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device, to identify you when you visit our sites and to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our sites.
If you leave your contact details by registering for updates through our website or by filling in our online survey, your contact details will be kept by Iceni Projects. Iceni Projects are the community engagement consultants, appointed by St William to facilitate community consultation on Kensal Gasworks. We collect personal contact details to keep you informed of consultation events, updates and any potential impacts that the development project may have in your area.
We collect your opinions and personal details for consultation purposes only. Personal data collected will only be securely shared with St William and their design team.
We collect your data on the basis of consent, this means that you must give us permission to process your data. Please see more on the type of data we collect and why below:
You have the right to have your data deleted at any time. If you would like to see which data we hold onto, or if you would like us to delete your data, please contact Madi Moraru firstname.lastname@example.org
By using our sites and submitting information, you consent to the collection and use of your personal data by us as described.
DATA STORAGE AND RETENTION
We will keep your personal data for only so long as is necessary or as otherwise required by applicable law.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
As a data subject you may have rights in relation to your personal data which include:
- Right to rectification. You may request that we rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent. You may at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data carried out by us on the basis of your previous consent. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on such previous consent.
- Right to make a subject access request (SAR). You may request in writing copies of your personal data. However, compliance with such requests is subject to certain limitations and exemptions and the rights of other individuals. Each request should make clear that a SAR is being made. You may also be required to submit proof of your identity and any payment permitted by law, where applicable.
- Right to object to processing including automated processing and profiling. We do not always make automated decisions about data subjects.
- Right to erasure. You may request that we erase your personal data. We will comply, unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so. For example, there may be an overriding legitimate ground for keeping the personal data, such as, our business record retention obligations that we have to comply with. Also you may request that we restrict our processing of your personal data in various circumstances. We will comply, unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so, such as, a legal obligation to continue processing your personal data in a certain way.
- Right to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may request we provide a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have it transferred to another provider of the same or similar services. To the extent it applies to us a controller we will comply with such transfer request. Please note that a transfer to another provider does not imply erasure of your personal data which may still be retained for legitimate and lawful purposes.
LEGAL INFORMATION AND HOW TO CONTACT US
Iceni Projects Limited is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “Iceni Projects”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
We have appointed a data privacy manager who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the data privacy manager using the details set out below.
Our full details are: Iceni Projects, Da Vinci House, 44 Saffron Hill, London, EC1N 8FH
Full name of legal entity: Iceni Projects Limited, a company incorporated in England on 9 February 2005 with company number 05359427.
Name or title of data privacy manager: Madi Moraru
Email address: email@example.com.